ATTENTION: COMEDIANS, SINGERS, POETS, BANDS, RAPPERS, DANCERS, KARAOKE and ENTERTAINMENT. ARE YOU CONFIDENT WITH YOUR TALENTS?
The PPTM Got Talent showcase is the PERFECT place for you!
GRAND PRIZE FOR $500.00
$50.00 includes online ad and social media tie-in.
$200.00 includes online ad and social media tie-in, flyers, posters, and mobile billboard.
Please Pass The Mic is now booking family-friendly entertainers to perform on the “Please Pass The Mic Got Talent SHOWCASE” to be held,Date Has Move To Sunday Nov. 12, 2023 from 1:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. at The Elks Lodge B.P.O.E. # 1625, 240 East Ave K, Lancaster Ca. 93535.
What is our showcase exactly about?
Please Pass The Mic “Got Talent” is the censored west coast Apollo style showcase. The event allows entertainers of all ages and genres to perform live on stage, however the audience is allowed to cheer on or dismiss acts off stage by chanting our catch phrase, “Please Pass The Mic”.
This showcase is an amazing opportunity for entertainers to perform in front of large audiences, build their fan base, and get their name and face on our huge mobile-billboard posters, flyers and advertisements.
- No foul language or cussing.
- All acts get FOUR (4) minutes of stage time if crowd allows you to do so.
- All acts must exit the stage when told “Please Pass The Mic”.
- The winner is selected by the loudest audience applause.
- Artist must sign release agreements for all audio/video content pertaining to the event.
- All artists must audition to perform at the showcase.
- Groups with over three members must pay an additional $10.00 per person.
- The winner will be booked to perform and defend their title at the next “Got Talent” showcase.
- The winner will be tied into the marketing campaign for the next show which includes mobile billboards ads, posters, flyers, and free website promotion at www.PleasePassTheMic.com.