ATTENTION: COMEDIANS, SINGERS, POETS, BANDS, RAPPERS, DANCERS, KARAOKE and ENTERTAINMENTS ARE YOU CONFIDENT WITH YOUR SKILL?
GRAND PRIZE FOR AGES 0-14 $100.00 and AGESS 15 & UP $100.00
NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR ARTISTS AND NO TICKET FEE FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS
www.PleasePassTheMic.com is now booking family friendly entertainers to perform on the “PLEASE PASS THE MIC GOT TALENT SHOWCASE” to be held “Labor Day Weekend” on Saturday November 10, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Sol Plaza Boutique Mall, 1140 Commerce Center Drive, Ca. 93534.
Please Pass The Mic “Got Talent” is the censored west coast Apollo style showcase. The event allows entertainers of all ages and genres to perform live on stage, however the audience is allowed to cheer on or dismiss acts off stage by chanting “Please Pass The Mic”.
This showcase is an amazing opportunity for entertainers to perform in front of large audiences, build their fan base, and get their name and face on our huge mobile-billboard posters, flyers and advertisements.
In addition all participants will receive a video interview and a copy of their audition. The winner of this showcase will be crowned champ and automatically booked to perform and defend their title at our next “Got Talent” showcase.
Please contact us if you would like to perform at the next “Got Talent” showcase on June 16, 2018. For more detailed information visit www.PleasePassTheMic.com/GotTalent or give us a call (661) 466-8174 or (323) 386-1380.
- No foul language or cussing.
- All acts get FOUR (4) minutes of stage time if crowd allows you to do so.
- All acts must exit the stage when told “Please Pass The Mic”.
- The winner is selected by the loudest audience applause.
- Artist must sign release agreements for all audio/video content pertaining to the event.
- All artists must audition to perform at the showcase.
- Groups with over three members must pay an additional $10.00 per person.
- The winner will be booked to perform and defend their title at the next “Got Talent” showcase.
- The winner will be tied into the marketing campaign for the next show which includes mobile billboards ads, posters, flyers, and free website promotion at www.PleasePassTheMic.com.